If you are interested in volunteering, or would like more information, contact Mary Brunner, Patient Services Director, at 685-2211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**NEW: Fill out an online volunteer application, and Mary will get in touch with you! CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- GET INVOLVED:
Volunteers are our most precious resource. We are a volunteer-driven organization and have many different volunteer opportunities to fit your unique, God-given talents.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
● Education Specialist: Facilitate our Monday “Earn While You Learn” parenting classes.
● Events : Help with event set up, check-in process, or other needs.
● Mailings: Help process newsletters and other mailings (during business hours).
● Daytime Patient Advocate : Advocates must be able to meet with clients confidentially during business hours, and possess data entry, clerical, & organizational skills.
● Nurse Volunteer : Licensed registered nurse able to volunteer during business hours.
● Spanish Translator : Provide translation assistance for our WRC staff and advocates with Spanish-speaking patients as needed.
- Prayer Team : Receive text alerts to pray over our abortion-determined & abortion-minded patients. Prayer is foundational to His ministry with WRC. Prayer team members will pray for the Center’s patients, volunteers, staff, and financial needs. Sign up here if interested!