We Need Area Churches To Partner With Us
Thank You For Your Support!
- With continuing prayers for our patients, volunteers, staff and ministry.
- By participating in the Sanctity of Human Life Baby Bottle Fundraiser.
- By encouraging church members to volunteer at WRC.
- By supporting us financially as the Mission Field we are.
- By hosting a table at our annual Fundraising Banquet.
- By referring patients to us who are pregnant and scared.
- By referring post-abortive women and men to us for Abortion Recovery Healing.
The following Churches have supported the Women’s Resource Center by participating in the Sanctity of Human Life Baby Bottle Campaign and/or as financial partners. If your church is not listed, or has not recently partnered with WRC, and you would like information about how to help, please contact Tracy Barber, Development Director, at 685-2211 or email@example.com
Abiding Grace Lutheran, Antelope Valley Baptist, Calvary Community, Central Baptist, Christ Our Redeemer Lutheran, Christian Church, Church of Christ, Cornerstone Church of God, Faith Community, Family Life, First Assembly of God, First Baptist, First Church of the Nazarene, First Presbyterian, First United Methodist, Gillette Christian Center, Grace Bible, Harvest Reform Presbyterian, High Plains Community, Holy Resurrection Orthodox, Immanuel Southern Baptist, Jericho Baptist, Living Rock, Mike Morrison Ministries, New Life Wesleyan, Open Door, Roadway Alliance, Seventh Day Adventist, St. Matthew’s Catholic, Trinity Lutheran, Vineyard Christian Fellowship, Westside Baptist, Word of Life
First Assembly of God, First Baptist, Follow Your Heart Ministries, St. Matthew’s Catholic
Cornerstone Ministries, First Presbyterian, First Southern Baptist, St. Patrick’s Catholic
Cambria Community, Christ the King Lutheran, Corpus Christi Catholic, Four Square Lighthouse, Gateway Fellowship
Oshoto Community Bible Church
Mount Calvary Lutheran, St. Paul’s Catholic
Blessed Sacrament Catholic, Prairieview Assembly of God, St. Francis on the Prairie, Wright Baptist